One of the easiest ways to update your outdoor lighting systems without digging a hole in your pocket is using the LED retrofit kits. With Affordable Lighting’s retrofit kits, metal halide LED conversion becomes a simple process. All you got to do is remove the old fixture by taking the lamps, ballasts, and reflectors out and replace them with the original socket with the new universal bracket. Then you can bolt the new LED board and driver in place and you are done. Super-easy, isn’t it?
Affordable Lighting’s LED retrofit kits are designed to make things simpler for the users. Also, they allow you to save a significant amount of money by cutting down your power bills. Some of the various features of our kits are as follows:-
- There is no UV or IR in the beam.
- The kits are very easy to install and operate.
- They are energy-efficient and offer you long-lasting service.
- You get light that is soft, uniform, and safe to eyes.
- The light instantly starts. You do not experience any flickering or humming.
- You get a green and eco-friendly LED conversion solution.
Whether you are seeking kits for wall packs, flood lights, high bay, low bay fixtures, outdoor recessed cans, or outdoor pole/arm-mounted areas and roadway luminaires, our kits can be used to convert any lighting fixture to LED.
Affordable Lighting’s LED retrofit kits for metal halide can be availed in different wattages from 35 watts to 480 watts.
Looking for LED retrofit kits for LED conversion? Get in touch with Affordable Lighting today!